Erika Willison has resided in the Scottsdale and Cave Creek, Arizona area since 1995 and has dedicated the past 26 years to representing buyers and sellers with her expert knowledge of the Phoenix and Scottsdale area residential real estate market. Her market focus includes new & resale homes, luxury homes, golf, equestrian properties and vacant land / lots. Erika’s clientele over the years has included celebrities, builders and architects, as well as numerous referrals and friends.
After obtaining her BS degree from Oregon State University in 1987, Erika embarked on a sales career in the Commercial Plant Growing Industry. Her extensive plant and landscaping knowledge including aesthetic design has assisted Erika’s natural transition into the Residential Real Estate arena.
Erika strongly believes that the best way to provide dedicated expert service is to continue her education in this dramatically evolving real estate industry. Erika obtained her Associate Broker designation in 2003, her Certified Land Sales Specialist designation in 2005 and is a Certified Distressed Property Expert having successfully negotiated her first Short Sale in 2002. Erika is also experienced in all phases of construction, having completed remodel projects as well as design build projects from the ground up.
Professional Designations and Associations:
- Member of the Scottsdale Board of Realtors (SAAR)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member Carefree / Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce since 2008 (www.CarefreeCaveCreek.org)
- Associate Broker since 2003
- Certified Relocation Specialist (CARTUS; SIRVA; WEICHERT; PLUS; BROOKFIELD)
- NAR Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist (SFR)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Land Sales Specialist (CLSS)
- Certified Short Sale, REO and Foreclosure Specialist (CSSP)
- Certified Short Sale Negotiator (CSSN)
- Bachelor of Science with a minor in Business; Oregon State University – Corvallis, OR
- Arizona resident since 1995 – Erika relocated from Dallas / Fort Worth TX
- Previously resided in Portland and Coos Bay, Oregon areas for 11 years § Born in Zurich, Switzerland; Erika has also lived in Germany & England
- Hobbies & interest include gardening, cooking, developing & building / remodeling homes, hiking, travel and a love of dogs